Monday, November 16, 2009

Feel the Burn(?)

Is it bad that I'm revisiting a draft started 1/18/09 today? That post as written with same original title is below:

The New Year might have given my goals a boost, but I've been wanting to get healthy again for a long time. Although my husband and I joined Planet Fitness about a year and a half ago, the experience has been such that we've both been drifting away and started looking for other options.

We finally settled on NY Sports Club given their variety of equipment and classes. It's literally about four or five times as expensive and required a contract - factors that we weighed heavily - but the clean facilities and ample parking won us over.

Now I just need to make sure that I use this investment to reach my health goals.

It's probably not much of a spoiler alert that I didn't do as well as I had hoped in sticking to this plan. Whether it was the guilt of infrequent exercise or pressure to play a teenager coming up, today I found myself back in the gym. Now sore but slightly redeemed, I just hope I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Your comment should be posted shortly.