Sunday, November 15, 2009

Paging Teenage Awkwardness

I'm really excited that, one week from today, I will be contributing to a super-secret project that will be submitted to multiple film festivals in the coming year. The catch? My relatively minor contribution to the work will be in the role of an eager college student.

While I've played older characters before, this will be my first time playing a character notably younger than my current age. At first that realization had me feeling a bit awkward (which could work well for the role) but I took comfort after some thinking; in the tradition of Saved by the Bell and Dawson's Creek, I may not be old enough!

I should head out to the mall now for "field research," or at least some good pizza. It is an NFL Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Your comment should be posted shortly.