Saturday, November 7, 2009

Off the Grid?

First and foremost, my apologies for going off the grid - again. At least as life has kept me a bit too preoccupied to post like I would like to, I haved collected some new stories.

Recently I had the opportunity to do a commercial for Carrier, courtesy of MPW Marketing. Both are really great groups of people, and you can see the result below.

http://bit.ly/29oa4d

You wouldn't know it by looking at it, but the typical commercial is a full day's work - at least. And that's if everything goes well. The Carrier "Hipster" shoot was great fun thanks to a bunch of really chill and professional personalities who kept things moving smoothly.

Between the long hours and the serious wit of those overseeing the project, I was in tears (laughing) by the end of the day as we were finishing up the related radio spot, which you can hear below.

http://bit.ly/3GcruW

Thanks again to Carrier and MPW! I had an amazing time working with them and hope to do so again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Your comment should be posted shortly.